Every school is unique and Enquiring Minds will take a different shape depending on the people involved and the level to which you want to apply the approach to the teaching and learning in your school.
However, there are a few things you will want to do before you implement Enquiring Minds:
- read the Enquiring Minds guide
- gain support from the leadership team in your school
- be prepared to take young people's ideas seriously
- spend a significant amount of time on planning and preparation work, before you elicit ideas from students - this will continue as their enquiry projects develop
- make additional space in the timetable
- be prepared to experiment and for things to go in directions you hadn't completely pre-empted.